Florida Keys, FL Professional Engineer
David S. Koppel, P.E.
PROFESSIONAL ENGINEER, serving all the Florida Keys including Key West, Stock Island, Sugarloaf, Cudjoe, Summerland, Little Torch, Big Pine, Marathon, Key Colony Beach, Islamorada, Tavernier, and Key Largo.
DAVID S. KOPPEL, P.E.
Florida license # PE40164
Whether your project is big or small, David S. Koppel, P.E. will provide you with professional engineering services at a price you can afford.
As Monroe County's Chief Engineer for 22 years, Mr. Koppel was responsible for the County's Capital Improvements Plan, including the design and construction of new buildings and parks, the renovation and remodeling of County-owned structures, the widening and resurfacing of roadways, the design of stormwater management systems, and much more.
Now, Mr. Koppel is putting his vast experience and contacts to work for you! If you're looking for affordable engineering services with a personal touch, contact David S. Koppel, P.E.
- Permitting - County, City, State, Federal, ACOE, SFWMD, FDEP, FDOH, FDEP)
- Structural Windload Calculations - Windows, Doors, Roofs
- Engineering Certification - After-the-fact permits, Code Enforcement)
- Construction Administration
- CEI (Construction, Engineering and Inspection)
Types Of Projects:
- New, Renovation, Repair
- Roadway, Bridge, and Bicycle Path
- Stormwater Management Plans and Calculations
Save time and money with experience. Contact David S. Koppel, P.E. today at 305-797-1465 and get the service you're looking for!
SERVING ALL THE FLORIDA KEYS
2773 Koehn Ave
Big Pine Key, FL 33043